Wednesday, December 3, 2014

a random Wednesday

I can finally show you a bag that was made late this summer...


It all started here,with this paper pieced pattern...


and ended up here.  This tote bag was a birthday gift for Jolene.  I was informed recently that it is Awesome!


These are my cute little snowmen that I pattern tested for Sweetbriar Sisters.  When looking at the pattern after printing it out my first thought was that it would be a bit difficult.  It was easy peasy!  This is the first pattern I have tested for them,but it won't be the last!


Last night I pulled out this basket that holds my spool collection.  They are going to become ornaments in the near future.


I saved the best for last!  Today these lovely goodies were waiting for me in the mailbox.  In a recent email to my friend Jamie(over at busy bee quilts) I mentioned that I still had not found any more Bias Plaid in Orange for my Fall Frolic quilt.  Being the wonderful friend she is,she sent me the 30 inches from her own stash,and Sweetened the package with notions!  Thank You Jamie :)!

Soon I will have a quilt top to show you...

5 comments:

Comments from the Sunflowers